The Sage Collector
• If you register as a member of The Sage Collector, we ask for your real name, your member type, dependents name, associated foster care organization, state, zip code and email address. We will have a record of all of this information and we will use it only to allow you to access to our programs, free store, and for general statistical purposes.
• We will receive any other information you choose to provide, such as e-mail questions, answers to polls, feedback, articles or other materials you submit.
• We do share general survey information with our partners in aggregate only. When sharing this information, we may share type of foster care member and geographic location in aggregate only.
• We do NOT share or sell your registration information to anyone outside of our staff. All registration information is kept private.
• We do NOT publish last names, addresses, phone numbers, or any other information that identifies who you are. All this information will be deleted from messages and other postings on the site.
In addition to the uses described above, The Sage collector reserves the right to share information you provide (including any identifying information you provide) with legal authorities if it is, in our sole opinion, necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected fraud, situations involving threats or potential harm to the safety of any person or property, or if required by law (such as if required by a subpoena, court orders or other legal means).